Service Update Covid-19
Coronavirus is likely to remain with us for several months, meaning that we need to learn how to live with it and find safe ways to operate before the risk has been completely eliminated, Our absolute priority remains the health, safety of our colleagues, customers and communities.
Therefore, we will be offering a few different services
- Trade accounts customers can collect from our depot by appointment only
- Arrange a contact free delivery to your home or site
- Plant Emporium is open for business from Wednesday 13th May
How to place an order if you have a trade cash or credit account
1: Call & place your order with payment if you have a trade cash account
2: You will be provided with a allocated time slot with a 30 minute window in which to collect
3: Enter via the HGV entrance, press the buzzer located on the right hand side pole, wait for staff assistance
4: Your vehicle will be loaded by a member of staff
5: There will be no browsing
How to place an order for delivery
1: Call & Place your order with payment
2: You will be provided with a delivery time scale
3: Your order will be delivered under strict social distancing guidelines
We will be strictly adhering to the following:
– We are limiting the number of people on site at any given time
– Please adhere to the 2 metre social distancing rules at all times
– Our drivers are instructed to carry out kerb side deliveries only
– If our drivers feel that delivery cannot be made safely they will inform the customer and goods will be returned back to depot
Please be aware we are experiencing very high call volumes at present, if you fail to get through this is because our staff are busy dealing with other customers, I understand this is extremely frustrating but in these unprecedented times please keep trying.
Thank you for your fantastic support, patience and understanding in these difficult times.