A high resin content acrylic sealer used for new pattern imprinted concrete projects, and where a higher sheen is preferred on reseal projects, applied by roller, brush or viton sealed hand pump sprayer units at an average coverage of 2-3 square metres per litre.
- Hardens & seals concrete permanently
- Special blend of polymers do not soften in hot temperatures nor become brittle in freezing conditions
- High viscosity ensures full penetration into the dense surface matrix creating a true in-surface seal (ISS)
- Non-re-emulsifiable, non-blooming when wet
- 100% inter-coat adhesion
- Curing Agent – allows slab moisture emigration prior to reaching full hardness
- Anti-carbonising agent
- Mechanical bond with surface matrix prevents delamination
- Tough, Durable and Hard Wearing
- Designed for use with PICSPAVE to bring out and enhance the full depth of colour of the CSH (Colour Surface hardener) and RA (Release Agent).
- Slip Resistant
- Petrol, Diesel, Oil & Grease resistant